Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Up in the air

I've spent a lot of time looking out the window. As a child, I always chose the window seat, a habit that stuck with me until now. I guess there is something poetic about faces and places passing you by, and while photographers talk about developing a keen artistic eye, personally, I look at it as cultivating appreciation and gratitude. Appreciation for the beauty, artistry and grandeur of this place we call home and gratitude that we are able to be a part of it.


An aerial view of the majestic Diamond Head.



The world famous Waikiki Beach.


The pristine Kohala Coast amidst a cloud of haze and vog.


My friend Holly, looking very much like a beautiful fairy at the Parker Ranch Historic Homes & Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment