Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

I "Heart" Keynote + Jing!

Warning: geek talk ahead!

I had fun making this slide show and I hope you enjoy watching it too!

Okay, but if you really want to know the whole truth... well, there was a little bit of frustration there too since this is the very first time I am using Jing. For a while there, the preview looked like it can't be resized and was cutting out the text of my slideshow, so I embarked on this mad editing task of resizing my Keynote slides, which I will find later on to be unnecessary.

You see, I am the type of person who likes to just try it out and find my way around, I am usually pretty confident in my abilities to just wing it, you know and since I was up against a deadline, ahem . However, as with most things new, there is a learning curve and I found that I was getting ahead of myself there for a minute... So I forced myself to take a deep breath, slow down, eat a piece of humble pie and watched the video tutorials, and I am glad I did since I learned a few cool things.

Now if only I can find a way to compress the data size without sacrificing the image and sound quality... Hmmm, any techies out there that can give me some advice or am I asking for the moon?

The video might load excruciatingly slow, patience little one, patience... I heard it's a virtue.

Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment